- Pre-Employment Medical
- Statutory Medicals including
- Periodic Medical
- Occupational Audiometry Assessment
- Spirometry Test
- Urine Drug Screening (Instant and Laboratory)
- Breath Alcohol Screening (Instant and Laboratory)
- Workplace Vaccinations – including but not limited to Q Fever.
- Education of Stakeholders
- Work site visits
Military medicine is a specialised field as the health needs of defence personnel can be more complex than those of the general population. At OccPhyz Consulting, we have Occupational Physicians who are approved with Department of Veteran’s Affairs (DVA) to perform independent medical assessments and/ or provide specialist treatment advice. You can read about Dr Chris Cunneen here.
Defence Force personnel have unique circumstances regarding their health needs and, here at OccPhyz Consulting, our Occupational Physicians can assist.
Fees are based upon type of referral, reading and preparation time for report. DVA items numbers apply for treatment advice.