Independent Medical Examination
- Pre-Employment Medical
- Statutory Medicals including
- Periodic Medical
- Occupational Audiometry Assessment
- Spirometry Test
- Urine Drug Screening (Instant and Laboratory)
- Breath Alcohol Screening (Instant and Laboratory)
- Workplace Vaccinations – including but not limited to Q Fever.
- Education of Stakeholders
- Work site visits
At OccPhyz Consulting, our Occupational Physicians can provide an Independent Medical Examination (IME) to Workers’ Compensation insurers, legal companies, insurers and other companies requiring independent medical opinion and advice. Our Occupational Physicians’s are experts in addressing the requirements of an Independent Medical Examination report.
Other types of Independent Medical Examination reports include:
- Medico-legal assessment
- Rehabilitation assessment
- Initial Treating Needs assessment
- 2nd Opinion Independent Medical Examination
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's):
How do I make an appointment?
Appointments can be made Monday to Friday from 8am by calling 07 33489611. SMS reminders sent to the candidate no later than the day prior to their appointment.
When will we receive the report?
Reports will be emailed in a timely manner, depending on further third party information required by our specialists.