Forensic File Review
- Pre-Employment Medical
- Statutory Medicals including
- Periodic Medical
- Occupational Audiometry Assessment
- Spirometry Test
- Urine Drug Screening (Instant and Laboratory)
- Breath Alcohol Screening (Instant and Laboratory)
- Workplace Vaccinations – including but not limited to Q Fever.
- Education of Stakeholders
- Work site visits
OccPhyz Consulting’s Occupational Physicians can provide independent medical opinion for Forensic File Review. Our Occupational Physicians are experts in forensic discovery and reporting on findings in complex medical files requiring direction and medical comment regarding a claimant’s file history.
This type of report does not involve seeing your patient/claimant/employee.
Generally, we make an appointment for a Forensic File Review in the same way as you would for any claimant, except there is no consultation time.
The time frame required for you to receive your report depends entirely upon the amount of reading material and investigative work required by our Occupational Physician completing this report. Hence, our fee is based on an hourly rate.