Fees and Payments
OccPhyz Consulting’s fee structure is in accordance with AMA fees or Workers’ Compensation fees relating to each jurisdiction.
We do not bulk bill.
Consultation and in-room fees
|Initial Consultation (45-60 minutes)||$380.00||$73.85|
|Prolonged initial Consultation (> 60 mins)||$450.00||$73.85|
|Non-attendance Fee or late cancellation fee||$380.00||$n/a|
Note: 10% GST is additional for consultation if referral is from a third party referrer (e.g. Workers’ Compensation insurer, solicitor, employer etc). Medicare rebate is not available for self-referred or third party referrals.
IME Report fees – please contact our rooms for fee and charges applicable.
Workers’ Compensation specialist fee rates are applicable for gazetted fees of each State.
All consultation and report fees are payable upon receipt of invoice or at the time of consultation – no accounts will be given.
Billing for Reports
- Report quotes may be requested and prepared for all patients and this quote discloses the payments required by our practice prior to your requested report being done.
- Please note, we do not Bulk Bill any service provided by our Specialists.
- Our fees have been developed in accordance with the Australian Medical Association (AMA) and the Medical Benefits Scheme (MBS) as set out by the Australian Health Service Alliance (AHSA) and Medicare.
- All payments are required at upon receipt of your invoice. Our specialists report will be released upon receipt of payment in full.
Third party referrals:
- Referrers may request a quote for specialist reports upon receipt of referral brief.
- Our payment terms are 14 days from date of invoice.
- Legal/Solicitor referrals – payment of invoice before release of report is required.
We accept the following Payment Methods:
- Credit Card – including VISA and MasterCard.
- Electronic funds transfer at point of sale (EFTPOS).
- Direct deposit via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
We do not accept American Express (AMEX) or Diners Club.