Your First Visit
Welcome to OccPhyz Consulting. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete the required paperwork.
What to bring
- Photo ID – Driver’s license, passport or 18+card.
This is mandatory. No photo ID on the day may result in you not being able to be seen due to the nature of this type of consultation.
- Scans, X-Rays, pathology results relevant to your claim.
- Your appointment time depends on the complexity of your appointment, with some appointments taking up to 1 hour.
- You will be asked many questions about your injury/illness, personal history, work history, current living arrangements and family life.
- Your height and weight will be recorded.
- You will have a complete clinical examination of your injured body part.
- One support person may accompany you during your assessment, particularly if you have memory problems or are extremely anxious. Please note that this person’s name will be recorded in your report.
- No audio-visual recordings of your assessment are permitted or allowed.
- Please wear comfortable clothing. You are normally not required to remove clothing except for bulky or layered clothing items.
- No children are permitted during your assessment due to the length and complexity of consultation.
Car parks are available on site.
Book your appointment now