OccPhyz Consulting is a group of specialist Occupational Physicians who are leading experts in all areas of Occupational & Environmental medicine including:
- Independent medical opinion and advice
- Treatment management
- Permanent Impairment evaluation
- Risk analysis
- Education of stakeholders
Our likeminded specialists have come together to support each other to provide high quality and timely independent medico-legal opinion, assessments and compassionate individual patient care.
OccPhyz’s Occupational Physicians are specialists in providing advice and opinion on matters relating to a person’s workplace, home life and overall general health status. Our “whole of person” approach provides a complete medical assessment for your treating doctor, insurer or legal representative. This is unique to the specialty of Occupational & Environmental medicine.
OccPhyz will distinguish itself as a leader in redefining occupational health care, education and medico-legal assessments and will be recognised for the passion of its people and partners in providing quality and timely reporting to our clients and community.
To achieve the highest standards in the practice of occupational health care and medico-legal assessments and to promote the benefits of working.
At OccPhyz Consulting, our values serve as a compass for our actions in all we do, in what we say, in how we think…
- We are a responsible, accountable, respectful, effective and efficient specialist occupational and medico-legal medical practice.
- We promote honesty, integrity and openness in all we do.
- We encourage innovation to meet new and existing challenges.
- We engage our stakeholders in mutually beneficial ways.
- We respect diverse perspectives and people in a collegial environment.
Our goals and objectives are to:
- Develop the leading Occupational and Environmental Health advisory business in Australia.
- Develop the Medico-Legal advisory business into the largest and most respected group in Australia.
- Provide education and training in occupational and environmental health to the medical profession and industry to reduce the impact of workplace health issues on the employee as well as the employer.
- Become the most respected provider of occupational and environmental health services in Australia.
- Develop professional suites for specialists with a focus on occupational health.
Level 1, 1151 Wynnum Rd
Cannon Hill QLD 4170
Tel: +617 3348 9611
Fax: +617 3348 9633
Monday - Friday 08:00AM - 04:00PM
Permanent impairment assessments
Independent medical examinations
Insurance and employer claim management
Fitness for work assessments
Return to work assessments
Forensic file reviews
Education of stakeholders
Work site visits